Madison Dames Message Board › Are You Really Planning To Eat At Bluephies Tomorrow?

Are You Really Planning To Eat At Bluephies Tomorrow?

Belinda
user 24738682
Madison, WI
Hi Everyone,

Madison Dames are planning to see you at Bluephies at 6:30 tomorrow.  If you know you can't make it please take the time to change your RSVP now.  If your plans change tomorrow, please change your RSVP or reply to this email and I'll change it for you.   Setting up for 12 for dinner takes effort on the part of the restaurant so it is a big inconvenience if the number drops significantly.  Also, it is inconsiderate to and embarrassing  for those that attend.  So please keep us informed if you can't attend.

Pam will be hosting the event for me because I need to take care of my husband following out patient surgery that was just scheduled over the holidays.  I'm disappointed that I'll miss this meetup but hope you all have a great time.

Thanks,

Belinda