Ahoy! Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale . . . a tale of a joyful trip. It started from this Madison port, aboard this tiny ship.
I couldn't resist this reference from my media-saturated youth! But seriously, please join us for a lovely dinner aboard a yacht of the Betty Lou Cruise lines as we sail around Lake Mendota. The dinner buffet includes:
Complimentary Soda (Alcoholic beverages are for sale.)
Vegetarian Variety Platter
Wisconsin Cheese Display
- A stunning presentation of cheeses with crackers, fresh fruit, summer sausage, and smoked salmon spread
Captain Bill’s Clam Chowder
Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Coated with dark chocolate and drizzled with creamy white chocolate
Other Important Information:
1. The cost is $42 per person and reservations must be made in advance. You can use the following weblink to book online: http://www.bettyloucruises.com/cruisedetails.php?CruiseID=137 or call (608) 246-3138. No tickets are sold at the door, so you must book the cruise ahead of time.
2. Please make sure you book the Sunday Dinner cruise for LAKE MENDOTA on July 28, 2013. The cruise begins at 6 PM, but we are requested to be there 15 minutes early.
3. All prices include dinner and sales tax. Gratuities for the captain and crew are at your discretion.
4. Please report to Mariner's Inn for our cruise which will be held rain or shine. We will be protected from rain if that occurs.
This should be a very special experience, and I hope to see you there!