Madison Live Music Meetup Message Board › I just couldn't let it happen!

I just couldn't let it happen!

Matt J.
user 54534502
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Hello Madison Live Music Meetup!
As the co-founder of a young and local organization dedicated to promoting, preserving and developing Madison's local music scene, there was no way I could let this group die!  There are so many people in this meetup that are huge supporters of the scene and I feel that all of us play a major role in keeping this music scene alive and growing.
I hope I can meet and work with the co-organizers to keep coordinating events and figure out new and creative ways to support our hardworking musical talent, both those that live and work in Madison and those that are passing through.
Musically yours,
Matt - Local Sounds, Inc.
A former member
Post #: 27
Thanks for keeping it alive, Matt! I've been a member for quite some time and have yet to get out to an event (I'm a single mom to a 6-year old...), but I still hope to hook up with this group soon. So, thanks (again)!
Matt J.
user 54534502
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
Hi Laura! You are most certainly welcome! I know the feeling. My wife and I have a 14 month little guy and while I'm still doing a lot of work behind the scenes for music, my actual show attendance has dropped. We'll get back to it though :) Keep in touch here!