addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Madison Traditional Gaming Message Board Madison Traditional Gaming Discussion Forum › Who wants to play what??

Who wants to play what??

A former member
Post #: 1
Looks like we have a whole lot of players here that want to play something so we could really use a way to track who wants to play what and when they are available to play so invites can be sent out and we can all get together! List what you'd like to play and when your available to play it here and we'll see what happens!

Leopard Ardor (Nicole) and her friend (Amanda) would like to play D&D, AD&D, really don't matter what version and pretty much whatever Vampire or Werewolf saga someone wants to throw together! tongue We are open on Saturdays whatever time!

Thanks everyone!

A former member
Post #: 7
Really......Really, no one out there wants to play anything. There isn't a single member of this group searching for a game to play with others? All I can say is either there is some kind of misunderstanding about this post, or Wow....

Niki
A former member
Post #: 400
Really......Really, no one out there wants to play anything. There isn't a single member of this group searching for a game to play with others? All I can say is either there is some kind of misunderstanding about this post, or Wow....

Niki

Really niki there are games here, at least I hope there are? I just moved to Madison from Illinois. I am an avid player of d&d. Most editions I have played at one time or another. I am currently interested most in pathfinder. My availability is mostly weekends due to work.

Chris
Nix
user 10349138
Madison, WI
Post #: 8
I'm just starting to get settled into the Madison area and hope to have something running on the side soon
A former member
Post #: 4
I am always looking for new players in my game. This particular campaign has been running for more than two years, we just completed the 110th game session. It used to be on Wednesday nights, but we moved to Mondays.

George
A former member
Post #: 10
Well I gave up and found a friend who is gonna run Werewolf: The Apocalypse for me. We are looking to start as soon as interested parties join up or express interest. We will be playing on Saturdays in the Evansville, Janesville, and Madison areas (rotating libraries every couple of weeks). If interested please go to: Werewolf: The Apocalypse FB We can discuss more there and answer any questions or comments you may have!

Thanks...can't wait to play!

Leopard Ardor