Madison Traditional Gaming Message Board Madison Traditional Gaming Discussion Forum › Who is playing what and has room!

Who is playing what and has room!

A former member
Post #: 2
There are a load of players here who are playing various games and have room for more but there is really no list that is up to date. So...feel free to post who you are and what your playing and how many you have room for and when you play so others can get a hold of ya to fill the gaps! tongue

Thanks...and check out my other post of players looking for games if you need to fill gaps!

Leopard Ardor (Nicole)
Nix
user 10349138
Streamwood, IL
Post #: 7
Most Meet-ups tend to have a wide range of games being offered and we are always happy to hear some suggestions..

Traveller (classic)
Empire of the Petal Throne
Labyrinth Lord
Paranoia (1st ed & 2nd ed)
D&D (basic)
D&D (1st AD&D)
Harnmaster
Brave New World
Chill
Star Wars (1st ed & 2nd ed)
7th Sea
and several others have all been run in the past

and feed back on what people would be interested in playing in the coming months is always appreciated

Nix
A former member
Post #: 3
Well I know that for me and Amanda it has been YEARS and YEARS since we played anything with a vampire storyline or werewolf storyline. No we are not Twilight fangirls either...we just had a lot of fun in the distant past with those storylines. If anyone wants to throw something together on those lines that would ROCK!

We play Wednesday nights at Pegasus Encounters, and in the Living Forgotten Realms Games on one Saturday each month and Sundays every two weeks. So if someone wants to throw something together for a few hours on Wednesday nights or even like Friday nights that would ROCK too. tongue

Well here's to nuttin...

Niki
Anastasia H.
LadyZoe
Wautoma, WI
Post #: 1
We have invited you to our Vampire the Masquerade full tabletop game that we play each week. Please private message or email for full details.
A former member
Post #: 6
I have sent you numerous email and messages...do you still have space? It would be for two.

Thanks

Niki
Anastasia H.
LadyZoe
Wautoma, WI
Post #: 2
I have sent you numerous email and messages...do you still have space? It would be for two.

Thanks

Niki

Hi.
This is the first post or contact that I have received so far.

Right now due to summer and a major member moving and getting a new job. We have paused our game for a month when schedules are reworked. We do have room for two to join and will be playing again in a month. I will contact you with all the details as the date and times will probably change. If I can get your email I will for sure email you with all the details. I would rather not post my address online in a public forum.
A former member
Post #: 9
Thanks but a friend and I are beginning a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game as soon as we find interested parties. Thanks for getting back to me and I totally understand the life gets in the way thing! We will be playing in the Evansville, Janesville, and Madison area libraries (rotating every couple of weeks) on Saturdays. Feel free to drop in sometime! The link to the site is: Werewolf: The Apocalypse FB Hope to see ya sometime!!

Leopard Ardor
A former member
Post #: 12
Well, as life turns...my friend is moving away..crying and I am looking for a week night game to play. If anyone has an opening please let me know! I have many years experience and would like to play just about anything! She is still here for now and would like to come with me to games until she has to leave. We are not sure when she is leaving only that it could be in a month or so. I would like to play something during the week.

Thanks,

Leopardardor