addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Madison Traditional Gaming Message Board Madison Traditional Gaming Discussion Forum › Pathfinder players wanted...

Pathfinder players wanted...

A former member
Post #: 402
Hi everyone,

This is not very "old school" but I need players. I am looking to add two or three more players to add to my Pathfinder campaign that is starting soon. Due to my other two players coming from Illinois, we will be limited to only gaming once a month on Sundays. We intend on playing at Pegasus Games store.

If you might be interested send me an email.

Bigznak