Hey, everybody - here are a few things to keep in mind about running games at our monthly meetups. Most of this is straightforward, but if you have questions, please feel free to email me.
- Game slots are three hours long; adventures should be timed for that duration.
- Preference will be given to "old school" games, such as Original D&D, AD&D 1st Ed., Tunnels & Trolls and Classic Traveller. If you aren't sure, please check with me.
- Because of the brief duration of time slots, referees need to provide pre-generated characters for players.
- There is a short lunch break from 1pm to 1:30pm - please make sure players have time to get something to eat!
- All games must be done no later than 4:45pm, as the library closes at 5pm.
That's about it! Looking forward to seeing you at the December Meetup!