MadJS Message Board › Web Developer Opportunity

Web Developer Opportunity

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone, I am a recruiter with TEKsystems in Madison and was looking to connect with local professionals in the area. We work with 60+ clients in Madison and specifically some of our clients we represent are CUNA Mutual, Shopbop, TDS, American Family, Fiskars, LeMans Corporation, and the State of Wisconsin. One of our clients has an immediate need for a developer who has extensive experience with Javascript, including HTML5 and CSS3. This is a short-term, 6 month contract opportunity as well as a full-time permanent position as well. We do have other clients who have direct placement and contract positions as well. It would be great to speak with local developers to learn more about your background and learn how I can assist you in your career. If you are open to hearing about positions or just curious as to what types of positions we see in further detail, please reach out to me directly at or 608-243-3476.