addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MadJS Message Board › Monday's Meetup

Monday's Meetup

A former member
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately the location I was hoping for fell through this time. Does anyone know of a location that could host us on Monday? 30-ish people with pizza and soda for a couple of hours?

Alternatively, we can always have a social meetup at a restaurant or bar, and have the presentations in January, after the holiday rush is over.

Eric
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Eric,

I can volunteer a place at Madworks Coworking inside the Wisconsin Trade Center, 8401 Greenway Blvd., in Middleton The actual office area doesn't have enough chairs, but I can snag the cafeteria down the hall, or even one of the building conference rooms if they'll hold enough people.

Do you have any special requirements? Projector? Screen?

Let me know what you think

-Ryan