MadJS Message Board › Midwest JS ride (and maybe room?) sharing

Midwest JS ride (and maybe room?) sharing

Michael T.
mtackes
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm a student in Madison and very interested in JavaScript and the web as a platform. I've been going to the meetups regularly for a few months now, and would like to make it to Midwest JS.

I don't have a reliable vehicle (I normally use the bus to get around), so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me a ride to and from the conference. I will gladly split gas costs with you or buy coffee/breakfast/lunch. If possible, I'd like to figure this out by Sunday (last day for early bird ticket).

Less pressingly, since I'm a student, I would be interested in splitting a room with anyone looking to cut costs.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you there,
-michael

Edit: Apparently they extended the early bird availability to the end of July. This takes a bit of time pressure off, but the rest of my request still stands.
Eric S.
user 14120285
Group Organizer
Lake Forest, IL
Post #: 3
I'll be driving up on Tuesday night and back on Saturday. I have an extra seat for anyone who would like to carpool.