The Doctor Who and Other Cool Shows/Movies Meetup Message Board › Original Doctor Who

Original Doctor Who

Jonah B.
Redeyez
San Diego, CA
Post #: 187
So here's a random question, I am in the process of re-watching some of the seasons for Doctor Who (2005) because I know I missed a few episodes and it got me thinking. Does anyone know anywhere I can get or watch the ORIGINAL seasons of Doctor Who?
John
user 21724071
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 11
Jonah,

My initial thought was Nexflix. They have the old episodes for viewing but you would need to check with Netflix to see what they have available. There might be older episodes on YouTube as well, but they probably have been chopped up but are another source if you don't get Netflix.
Fred
user 3778396
San Diego, CA
Post #: 97
Netflix has a limited selection of the old series. I'm pretty sure BBC wants to sell as many variations of the disc as possible, hence the limited streaming options. I haven't checked with them all, but if you look at say Amazon, you get them per story episodes basically, like on Netflix.
Jonah B.
Redeyez
San Diego, CA
Post #: 188
I was looking for something free. I use Project Free TV a lot and have not seen anything.
Jonah B.
Redeyez
San Diego, CA
Post #: 189
I am not going to place it here, but I did find a link for ALL doctor who tv series, if anyone wants it please let me know.