Main Event Modeling & Photography (New Mexico & Arizona) Message Board › Shoot with holiday/Winter Theme :-)

Shoot with holiday/Winter Theme :-)

Charlie K.
user 7056594
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 9
Hey All!!!! :-)

Miss everyone and was discussing with Peter setting up a group event with winter and holiday theme but nailing a date down that worked for everyone AND his and my crazy schedule had been a challenge! Looking for input--- a few possible dates ---Sunday after the holiday- November 25th, Weds the 27th of November in the evening.... let us know your thoughts--- either way, Im very very very much looking forward to another great trip out and seeing familiar faces and meeting some new! :-)

Looks like I will be landing on Saturday the 24th and out until the following Friday--- so weather saying "hi", interested in shooting... or taking cameras out with me (Ive been packing mine)--- hope to hear from you!

A wonderful group of people you are!

and dont forget if you need a studio, lighting assistance, good insight ---Peter is the go to man (like how I threw you under the bus there Peter ;-) )--- so dont be scared to reach out--- :-)

**Warm Hugz from more western places***
CK :-)
blondebombshellk at aol.com