Main Line- A Course In Miracles Message Board › Course in Miracles group invited to attend Meditation tomorrow evening.

Course in Miracles group invited to attend Meditation tomorrow evening.

user 8077723
Devon, PA

Hi everyone,
I would like to extend an invitation to everyone to attend an amazing meditation instead of our regular ACIM group.  Let me know if you are interested and I will decide whether to cancel our group tomorrow night or not.
Please give me a call, Barb  610-755-1008
Tuesday 6/5
Naad Yoga Sacred Cosmic Sounds: Mantra, Gong Vibration and Meditation

"On June 5, 2012  we will experience the second event of the current pair[of transits]; then humanity will have to wait until 2117 to experience anything like this again. The Mayans were obsessed with the cycles of Venus, and this Venus event is something I am looking to closely for a real understanding of the processes deep in the psychology, healing and growth of the most important year of our lives. The transit takes place in Gemini, and is about the reconciling of opposites within us. That containing and embracing of inner polarities is one of the most human experiences of all, and will influence each of us in a different way. You can think of it as the direct grounding of the truly unusual placements in the sign opposite from Gemini, which is Sagittarius. It’s as if some vast spiritual teaching is going to settle into our direct human experience." - Eric francis

Join us to celebrate and revel in this once in a lifetime cosmic event!  We will create the space to embrace the heightened vibrations of love and harmony into our beings and the world we share.

Place: Wayne Family Acupuncture
Time: Tuesday June 5th from 7:00-8:30 pm
Cost: $20/person or $15/person - if you bring a friend!
Space is limited to please RSVP by emailing Lance.