Join us to talk about the latest developments in eCommerce and networking for the evening of Sept. 24 at our new offices in King of Prussia. eCommerce is taking many industries by storm. The landscape is changing so quickly, it can be difficult to implement eCommerce capabilities with confidence. Philly Marketing Labs' own Bechara Jaoudeh (Mr. B) will be providing an overview of the current state of the art in eCommerce systems.
Specifically, we plan to cover:
- Is my product right for eCommerce? We'll review the criteria - and discuss "pseudo-eCommerce" as a technique for getting the word out using eCommerce but closing in person
- eCommerce options. We'll talk through enterprise, mid-level and entrepreneurial options available to you in the market today
- Primary and secondary channels for eCommerce marketing
- Fulfillment with eCommerce systems
- Tracking with eCommerce systems
We'll network from 6-6:30PM with refreshments (complimentary beer, bottled water, pizza & hoagies). Mr. B will share a 30-45 minute overview of eCommerce and lead a round-table of questions. We'll wrap with an hour or so of networking, making new friends and discussing digital marketing.
We always have an interesting and inquisitive crowd of marketing executives, agency people and entrepreneurs eager to learn and share. Join us on Wed, Sept. 24 starting at 6PM for the networking, learning and refreshments.