Main Line Digital Marketing Group Message Board › I'd like to learn more about providing social media

I'd like to learn more about providing social media

mwb
user 3154956
Norristown, PA
Post #: 7
Hi All,

My name is Mike Bunner. I provide accounting services to small and mid-sized companies. I'd like to learn if there is a market out there if I were to expand into social media. So far, I don't plan on doing the work. I would outsource it to a social media expert. So I'd like to meet with anyone here who provides social media as their business so we can meet and I can learn more about it.

This group is probably the only place I know of where there is a concentration of social media professionals that may be able to assist me if I go in that direction.

I'm in Norristown so we can meet somewhere convenient for both of us. Please contact me at michaelwbunnercpa@ yahoo.com (space added intentionally between @ and yahoo.com due to spam alert; remove to send email). If anyone reads this message and knows someone in the group, please forward my email address to them.

Thanks