Main Line Digital Marketing Group Message Board › I am looking for a speaker on Mobile Apps

I am looking for a speaker on Mobile Apps

jperson
jperson19468
Royersford, PA
Post #: 9
To all,
I am looking for a speakers to talk at the Information Technology Action Group or "ITAG"

ITAG's mission is to promote Information Technology, Communications, and Technological Processes, to all companies and individuals in Southeastern Pennsylvania as a means to become more effective in an increasingly sophisticated global marketplace. This is accomplished by working closely with and servicing participating ITAG companies, economic development agencies, and education/training partners to develop the tech workforce and help businesses succeed by using technology effectively.

I have been asked by the "ITAG" Event Planning Committee to look for three speakers
The topic for the meeting is Mobile Apps with emphasis on how companies allow their employees to connect to the corporate database for information.

Molly Maple from Excellis has already stepped up. I am looking for two more speakers.

Thank You
Jerome Greene
Event Planning Committee Member "ITAG"
Website itagpa.org