Main Line Digital Marketing Group Message Board › Looking for an SEO/Social Media expert.

Looking for an SEO/Social Media expert.

A former member
Post #: 4
I am assisting one of my clients in Devon, PA in their search for an SEO/Social Media expert. The job description is below. Please email me ASAP at kgrogan@gesnetwork.com if interested.

Be on the cutting edge of SEO (3-4 yrs exp)

You must enjoy the SEO world and keeping up with technical and non-technical trends in this field.

Good knowledge of technical requirements, SEO/SEM marketing tactics, and analytics

Hands on experience with social networking and media sites - blogs, twitter, FB, LinkedIn, YouTube etc. and have passion for participation in SM channels

Experience and comfort using WordPress and preferably have a WordPress blog/site

Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a fast paced environment
A former member
Post #: 2
I am on facebook amoung other sites, and can use analytics tracking blogs with google or al a mode software...I have used Wordpress and can forward my blogg site on real estate streamline FHA 320 loans....

Alanna Tirpak