|From:||elise a. m.|
|Sent on:||Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:09 PM|
Elise A. Miller's first novel, Star Craving Mad (Warner Books in 2004) has been translated into Japanese, Indonesian and was optioned by Madonna's Maverick Films. In 2008, her personal essay Forgive Me was published in the anthology Because I Love Her. Other personal essays have been featured on nerve.com, Papotage and Fresh Yarn. The first chapter of Elise's latest novel, Tracing the Bones, was recently published on Northern Liberties Review. Elise teaches memoir and fiction at Beechwood Writers' Workshop in Manayunk, PA and blogs about everything at elisemiller.com.
Headline: Inappropriate Lust
Thank you for posting!
Hi Main Line Writers!
The web site is waiting for your photo and profile. Putting yourself there is important to build up the links and reputation as a writer. So, before the next meeting, please make it a point to:
- Send me a photo. I can crop whatever photo you send.
- Write a profile - one short paragraph highlighting who you are
- Write a two words headline - here's the challenge. Just two words (that's all that will fit in the space)
Newly set up at www.MainLineWritersGroup.wordprss.com. Another way to brand yourself as a writer. So why should you post a piece or two?
- Credibility: you can refer people to a third-party site to see samples of your work
- Exposure: there is another web site on the internet featuring you as a writer
- Association with other writers: you and your work are immediately associated with other writers and their works. Remember what Mom said: you are judged by the company you keep.
- Minimal effort: If you don't have your own blog, you don't have to set one up and worry about filling it with your work each week to make it look active. By "work sharing" with other Main Line Writers, you can get the effect with less effort.
- You retain all rights: The blog doesn;t own your work and you are free to publish anywhere else you wish.
Please keep any postings to PG-13 please. I will be integrating the Blog into the web site somehow over the next few weeks.
Questions? Write me at [address removed]!
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Gary Zenker ([address removed]) from Main Line Writers.
To learn more about Gary Zenker, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe from special announcements from your Organizer(s), click here
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]