Main Line Writers Message Board › SPECIAL AUTHOR EVENT

SPECIAL AUTHOR EVENT

Gary Z.
GaryZenker
Group Organizer
West Chester, PA
The West Chester Library is having its 125th Anniversary Block Party on Sat., June 8th. Hours are 10 am - 2 pm. They are providing FREE tables to local authors (although they are asking for $10 to offset their cost of renting the tables).

This appears to be a family oriented event with a magician and other activities. The Brandywine Valley Writers Group is considering a table to promote the writing which meets at Ryan's pub in the borough of West Chester).

People you have met through the writers group will be there. Scott Pruden, an occasional attendee and presenter will be there representing Codourus Press. Jim Breslin, also an occasional attendee, will be there with his book Elephant and his anthology Chester County Fiction.

If YOU have published a book, you may want to turn out to promote your own work.

This inspired me to finished my book and I am working like crazy to have it ready and do a signing with my son Seth.

If you’re interested, please follow up with me.

Gary
Wayne Anthony C.
TonyConaway
West Chester, PA
Post #: 4
Even though I'm working in NJ both Friday the 7th and Saturday the 8th - and I don't have a new book to promote (The last Kiss, Bow or Shake Hands volume came out in November of 2011) - but I still plan to go to this event. This is a terrific historic library, and well worth visiting.

I've told Gary that I would come by his table for two hours on the day of the event.

Anyone else who can't commit to all four hours is welcome to split the time with me.

Tony Conaway
Co-author of the best-selling KISS, BOW OR SHAKE HANDS series