addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Main Line Writers Message Board › Book Orders - Confirmation and Another chance - please read

Book Orders - Confirmation and Another chance - please read

Gary Z.
GaryZenker
Group Organizer
West Chester, PA
Hi All!
After our book sell-out at the Book Launch, I will be ordering books for authors and group members one last time. The advantage of my placing a group order is a small cost savings. Books I order will cost $6 including shipping to me and I will distribute at the November 20 meeting (or you can come pick them up at my house). Please bring exact change CASH to the November meeting. Otherwise, you can order through CreateSpace store or Amazon at a slightly higher price PLUS postage.
If you cannot arrange to pick up your books at the NOVEMBER meeting or at my home (I'll at least offer you a beverage when you are here, I am sure!), please order your books through Create Space or Amazon. It gets complicated and becomes a lot of work for me to try and fulfill orders through the mail etc. That's why Amazon exists!
I MUST HAVE ALL ORDERS BY SUNDAY NIGHT NOVEMBER 3RD. NO EXCEPTIONS. AFTER THAT TIME, MEMBERS AND AUTHORS WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO ORDER BOOKS THROUGH CREATE SPACE OR AMAZON.
We've tried to price the book at production cost but Create Space/Amazon add their profit and processing fee on top, which explains the higher price when ordering through them.
Some authors pre-ordered books and some of those were already received. From looking at the log, here is what I believe you are still owed in books and the money those authors owe. Please let me know immediately if these numbers are incorrect:

• Judy Chow  -  4 Books - $24
  • Walter Lawn  - 0 Books - $5 million
  • Tony Conaway - 7 books - $42
  • Joan Hill - 15 books - $90
  • Lorinda Lende - 10 books - $60
  • Jay Rush - 2 books - $12
  • Liz Stolar - 5 books - $30
  • Sarah Cain - 10 books - $60
  • Susanna Reilly - 17 books - $102

Authors, please affirm or tell me the total you still want. If you want more, just tell me the total number you now want to avoid confusion.
If you are not an author in the book, please consider writing a POSITIVE review on Amazon. And authors who brought fanmily members: your job isn;t done. Get your book buyers to write reviews also.
The books should be available later this week in both printed and e-format on Amazon. I'll send another email when that happens.
I have 48 of the old printing due today; the new printing will have the correction to author credits.
THANK YOU ALL for your support of the project.
Gary