addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Main Line Writers Message Board › Seeking Transfer of Copyright form

Seeking Transfer of Copyright form

Karen P
user 4156484
King of Prussia, PA
Post #: 3
Hello Fellow Writers (and congrats to all on the recent book launch!),

The application process for my very first book is well underway and I am currently filling out the copyright application. Because there is a co-author involved who is not going to be getting any royalties, I am going to be asking her to transfer all of her copyright/royalty rights to me so that I am the sole copyright claimant on the copyright registration.

I am looking for a simple Transfer of Copyright form to send her that we can both sign and that will be legally binding.

Can anybody help me out?

Thank you,
Karen