Main Line Writers Message Board › More information on the Writing Session

More information on the Writing Session

Gary Z.
GaryZenker
Group Organizer
West Chester, PA
Hi Authors!
Wow, what a fast response to the April 24th FIRST EVER Main Line Writers Group's WRITING SESSION! I guess I should have planned this sooner!
It has always been my intent to be as inclusive as possible with ALL of the programming, and make it both appealing and accessible to as many people as possible. Our challenge with this particular evening is that as of now, we only have the smaller room available to use, which has a maximum capacity of 18 or so. I will start looking for an alternate room immediately in the same area or arrange for an alternate evening where we can get the bigger room.
I am also asking those who wish to attend to do their part in two ways:

• Your RSVP may mean someone else who would like to attend can't, so please make it seriously. It isn't a placeholder, it is your intent to show up that evening. Emergencies occur and can't be helped or predicted. We all understand that. But if there's a chance you may not make it, then let someone who REALLY feels they need to be there have that RSVP privilege.
  • You need to be a paying Main Line Writers Group member to attend this session. After trying the group out once through the general monthly meeting, you have an idea whether it's the kind of place you want to be. Please pay the very modest annual membership of $30. It helps pays for the costs associated with the group, including Meetup fees, web site hosting fees, printing, name tags, ink, meals for the presenters and the new PA system I just bought for those times where we have a presenter with a softer voice. It doesn't come close to reimbursing anyone for the time of organizing these things, finding superior presenters, scheduling rooms, etc. It is your way of saying that you appreciate having the group available and the programming it runs.

You can pay the membership through the website through a secure transaction using your charge card. Your membership will show immediately as paid. Please do this by the RSVP deadline date of April 6th. If you have already paid your annual membership, thank you.
Help me continue to find the right programming, the right tools and the right people to give you a strong sense of community and offer the best possible support for developing your craft!
Gary Zenker
As always, you can write garyzenker@aol.com or call 610.883.2346.