Make and Do Message Board › For anyone looking to turn their creations into some income :)

For anyone looking to turn their creations into some income :)

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi, i'm opening a shop selling products hand-made by creative people living in or near London and was hoping that you, or some of your members might be interested in the project.

we offer a hub for creative people to sell their hand-made products, and with our regular community events and work with/donations to London charities we are building a well known and well liked brand to advertise our shop and your creations. please email us if you'd like full terms and conditions for selling through us. We charge a 30% commission and our best sellers and favourite items will be offered a place in our bricks and mortar shop which is opening soon.

Also we have set up a large open skills swap next Saturday in Hampstead Heath and i’m contacting a lot of London based groups to invite them to join in. It’ll be a really fun day and a great opportunity for the groups to find new members. It would be great if you’d like to come along.
If you’d like more information please email me: Focallocal@london.com

I look forward to seeing what wonderful things you can make and if you'd like to come and join us at our free events please add me as a friend on FB: http://www.facebook.c...­

Andy :0)