Makelab Charleston Message Board › Intro to Python Programming

Intro to Python Programming

A former member
Makers,

I am glad that our intro to Python programming class has caught so many people's attention. We have actually started a waiting list. With this in mind please be courteous of those on the waiting list and if you decide not to attend change your RSVP well in advance so that those waiting may have the opportunity.

Like it says in the class description this class is going to be fast paced. Please ensure that you bring a laptop with Python installed.

Also for those of you who have never been to Makelab Charleston before please feel free to come by this (or any) Sunday from 1-5pm for our open house. You can meet some of our members and see the interesting things people are working on.  If you have any questions please feel free to send me and email or call (603) 498 6971.

Bright Regards,

Jarick Cammarato

President Makelab Charleston
Michelle J.
user 52344142
Charleston, SC
Post #: 1
Hi Jarick,

My son's 15U baseball team won the regional division games this week and now will be playing for the state championship which is July 12th at 8:00. I can't miss it as it may only happen once for him. I am signed up for Python I and II and will not be able to attend. I see there is a waiting list so I wanted to let someone else take my place. Let me know if I need to do something else.
I really wanted to attend the class so if there is another, I will attend.
Thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Michelle Johnson