addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MakerSpace at Reverse Space in NOVA - All are welcome!! Message Board › TIG WELDER FABRICATION WORK

TIG WELDER FABRICATION WORK

Mike J
user 8530471
Manassas, VA
Post #: 28
I'm sick of not being able to do bigger projects, so I just bought a TIG welder.
Al, stainless, regular steel is all possible with this welder. I have a big shop half way between Manassas and Woodbridge (35 by 25 by 20 feet tall) with 14 foot roll up door.
Anybody that has stuff they need welded or that knows what they are doing and wants to help me weld up some aluminum tube for my expedition vehicle roof rack project just e-mail me anytime or respond to this post.

I have several projects going right now. Trailer rebuild and Expedition vehicle build. These projects involve aluminum and steel fabrication, fiberglass work, fabric work, hardwood paneling, etc.
Anybody else have stuff they want to work on just let me know. I will help you with your stuff, you can help me with mine. I generally do this as a hobby on weekends.
I plan on having an intro to TIG welding class also for anyone interested when I somewhat know what I am doing.

Next on list is a plasma cutter. If you have one, bring it over.
Mike