As discussed this is a meetup to discuss the setup, operation and on-going support to run an ongoing 'VEX Robotics' session for secondary schools as an outreach programme for Victoria Uni.
Agenda - not necessarily in any order;
1) Venue re-shape and help required to make it look cool - themed?
2) Kits and software storage - best way to store the gear.
3) Time allocated and dedication available
3.5) Do we need to completely follow the curriculum - or keep it real fun with more real world scenarios [think earthquake SAR, military, , companion, security, recovery, Mulitrole etc]? Remembering this is about getting kids into fun, cool and awesome Engineering@Vic!
5) Recruitment of prospects Vex
6) Maybe brainstorm the Name of a club that doesn't include "Vex", "Robot" or "anything geeky" ...ditch the geek/dorkyness image and away from the whole "Danger Will Robinson'' image of robots and more into a Boston Dynamics mode.
Bring beer/wine if you want some as we realise it's Friday nite - work can be fun!:)
5pm sharp [til 6:30]
PLEASE RSVP so we know who's keen!