Following Jim's e-mail I can host the next one at the Arts Picturehouse if that's O.k. with everybody.
Join or login to comment.
Next: Invite friends
This group is for members and visitors to Makespace, a community inventing shed in Cambridge, UK. The meetups are organised by community members both in the space and elsewhere in Cambridge.
To tweak your email preferences for the group, please go to http://meetup.makespace.org/settings/
We would love to meet:
* Community members, enthusiasts, and educational groups who could benefit from a lab in which to work together, network, socialise, and draw on the expertise of others
* People working within local industries looking to innovate in ways that require new skills, equipment and contacts
* Companies and consultancies that support innovation and prototyping, and who could provide training, support, leading to the sale of their services
* Innovators needing to produce physical prototypes to further their ideas
If this could include you, please help us maintain and grow Makespace by joining now, telling us:
* Who you are, and any company/group affiliation * What you could contribute to and/or how you could benefit from Makespace * Any other ideas, requirements or suggestions to improve Makespace
For more on Makespace, see http://makespace.org
For discussions about the space and making in general, see http://groups.google.com/group/cammakespace
2,011 People interested in ideas
104 Ruby ninjas
Meetup members, Log in