Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"Hi everyone, I'm Stevan. I'm a neurology doctor who's slipped sideways I into research; I'm currently a neuroscience PhD student. I'm really..."
"I'm Amr Saleh co-founder and CEO of Integreight, a start-up company in the maker community based in Cairo, Egypt."
"Interested in all aspects of product creation, engineering and engineer development."
"I'm just this Geeky lady"
"Hi, I'm Abhi. I am interested in programming, entrepreneurship and wearable technology. I love programming in Android, Java, C/C++ and enjoy playing around..."
"Designing the future!"
"Hardware Developer & RFID Geek, loves grokking things."
"I've always been a hacker, mostly of software but beginning to get into hardware and embedded.
I was in Cambridge for many years, then moved to Ireland for..."
"Co-founder of Cannybots.
This group is for members and visitors to Makespace, a community inventing shed in Cambridge, UK. The meetups are organised by community members both in the space and elsewhere in Cambridge.
To tweak your email preferences for the group, please go to http://meetup.makespace.org/settings/
We would love to meet:
* Community members, enthusiasts, and educational groups who could benefit from a lab in which to work together, network, socialise, and draw on the expertise of others
* People working within local industries looking to innovate in ways that require new skills, equipment and contacts
* Companies and consultancies that support innovation and prototyping, and who could provide training, support, leading to the sale of their services
* Innovators needing to produce physical prototypes to further their ideas
If this could include you, please help us maintain and grow Makespace by joining now, telling us:
* Who you are, and any company/group affiliation * What you could contribute to and/or how you could benefit from Makespace * Any other ideas, requirements or suggestions to improve Makespace
For more on Makespace, see http://makespace.org
For discussions about the space and making in general, see http://groups.google.com/group/cammakespace
255 NonDysFunctional Programmers
897 Film Lovers
Meetup members, Log in