What the experience of drumming offers:
* A peak experience that bonds all who share it
* An atmosphere of truth, support, and harmony
* Techniques to reduce tension, worry, and stress
* A tribal celebration in an indigenous tradition
* Open heart and mind to awareness of spirit.
Mamadou teaches the importance of the drum in the African culture to the community as a mode of communication and in the daily life.
West african drumming is not just music, but an experience of the heart, mind, and spirit. It evokes self-discovery, spiritual renewal, joy for life, and a deep sense of community.
Each class is $10 per person.