North Manchester West African Drum Circle Message Board › Mathew Godebski

Mathew Godebski

Craig W.
Treedrum
Manchester, GB
Post #: 35
Mathew Godebski passed yesterday surrounded by loved ones here is what he said about our group after playing at his 50th birthday party last month.

Craig. Thank you so much for yesterday. You and your gang were absolutely brilliant. I can't believe how lucky I am to know you. You guys were just amazing, you got everything just right, perfect. I'm so glad everybody got up to dance at one point, that was a lovely unexpected moment, thank you. I so enjoyed having a dance, although I did collapse afterwards! It's just too much for me now despite me not wanting it to be. Please pass on my thanks and appreciation to them all. That they would give of their time and skill to somebody like me that they don't know is just so kind and generous. They're all good people. I do hope they all had some food, there was certainly enough! Your girlfriend Sara is lovely, well done. Yesterday is something I'll never forget, I'll always be in your debt. You're a real inspiration, thank you. Mathew
lennie b.
user 26851152
Prestwich, GB
Post #: 2
Thank you for posting Marhews comments. It was a huge honour to be a part of that special day and I'm so pleased that we had the opportunity to share it with everyone. Thank you for that Craig!

I had not met Mathew before that day but I wan't to say how I was stuck by what I saw. A beautiful, gentle soul with such a magnificent inner light. He was amazing.
I feel a sence of loss in the world at his passing and I can't beging to imagen the pain of those who were close to him.
I'm truly sorry for your loss and thank you again for letting us share that special day, It will not be forgotten.