addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Manchester Pirates Message Board › Meetup details changed: From Digital to Analogue Social (with optional pre-e

Meetup details changed: From Digital to Analogue Social (with optional pre-event flyering)

Maria A
I've updated this Meetup with details about the pre-event flyering. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Manchester-Pirates/events/147721032/­
For the Social:
When: Sunday, November 24, 2013 5:30 PM
Where: Home Sweet Home NQ
Opposite Madlab , M4 1HE
Manchester
For the flyering:
When: Sunday, November 24, 2013 2 PM
Where: Clayton Hall Metrolink station

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.