align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Manhattan Dreamweaver CS6 Workshop Group Message Board › Planning Meetups for 2012 - Need your opinion

Planning Meetups for 2012 - Need your opinion

michael p.
user 8610510
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Happy 2012, This is the year of mobile.

I would like to know if some of you are interested in attending meetups on the weekends. Weekdays have been really challenging and they do not allow us to spend a lot of time learning.

Here is a list of tentative workshops for the near future.These could be hand on workshops from 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Please let me know which one are you interested in so I can start planing.

1.Dreamweaver and Jquery. how to create your own Jquery mobile theme with Fireworks and Dreamweaver CS 5.5

2.How to create mobile compatible emails campaigns. ( will test using mailchimp)

3.Build your first android mobile app using Dreamweaver CS5.5 and phone gap

Also, I have a new great space for this kind of meetings in Manhattan. If you want to be a speaker or know somebody with a good topic, please let us know.

Thank you.Looking forward to hear your opinion.

Michael Posso.

A former member
Post #: 20
Hey Michael,

Happy 2012!

Topics sound great and weekends are a great idea. I prefer the Sat or Sun too.

Geoffry