REVIEW our RSVP Guidelines!
1. This is a SOCIAL GROUP, we are fortunate to have members that Organize, Host, and Sponsor our events.
That is why we have placed some RSVP guidelines.
2. It is not okay to crash an event, all locations are reserved with limited space and reservations or fees required.
3. Please do not RSVP "YES" unless you are 101% sure that you will be able to attend the event.
update your RSVP accordingly.
4. If your plans have changed and you’re not able to make the event,
Don't forget to change your RSVP response at least 48 hrs. prior to the event.
To ensure that someone else can take your spot and attend in a timely manner.
5. If something comes up at the very last minute and you’re not able to attend,
just let me know via e-mail.
If I don’t hear from you with a response for your 'no-show',
I do regret to say you'll not be part of group :(
6. Most Importantly:
If you are a 'habitual last minute canceler' you will be removed from the group.
7. Members carry genuine interest in each other.
Please comply with our guidelines or you will be removed from the group.
We look forward in meeting everyone,
Our goal is to have a successful girlfriend social networking group!
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About 🍸Manolos & Martinis™ Girlfriends👸||March 18, 2015 6:02 AM||anonymous|