addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York Mexican Food Lovers Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Post-work margaritas at Las Chicas Locas!

Meetup details changed: Post-work margaritas at Las Chicas Locas!

Lindsay
TheTexicanNYC
Beverly Hills, CA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:

http://www.meetup.com/Manzana/events/57702942/­

When: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: Las Chicas Locas

160 West 25th Street Between 6th & 7th Avenues (Lobby of the Four Points by Sheraton in Chelsea)

New York, NY 10001

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.