The Marietta Preppers Networking Group meets at the TruPrep store at 1000 Cobb Pkwy N Ste B, Marietta, GA 30062.
The purpose of the group is to share preparedness knowledge with new and seasoned Preppers and also to provide a safe place to network with fellow Preppers. The group is open to people of all levels of preparedness knowledge including those just getting started in prepping or even just curious about prepping.
The Meetups are broken down into:
• Free. Repeating schedule. Class setting.
• Cost will vary. Taught by a Specialist in his/her field.
• Free. Last Saturday of each month. Changing topics.
• We are happy to host events from third parties. If you are interested in have your event hosted at our location, please let us know.
The Workshops & Socials are led by seasoned Preppers, TruPrep associates Apollos, Rob, Justin & Wes.
• Apollos is a US Navy veteran with over 9 years experience in the fields of force protection, anti-terrorism, physical security, and maritime boarding (VBSS). Apollos was also a master training specialist with the US Navy. He is a long time Prepper and well versed in a variety of subjects including firearms, farming, backpacking, and baking.
Apollos loves to teach and has a passion for learning stating, "Any time I have the opportunity to teach is time well spent. It is a combination of knowledge and equipment that will save you when disaster strikes."
• Wes comes to Truprep from Prepper's Vault, where he successfully helped thousands in their preparedness journey. Wes has an active GA POST certification and spent several years working patrol with KSU PD. Whether it be building a bug out bag, traveling with portable solar, first responder medical, body armor or bushcrafting - Wes is your guy.
Wes loves to travel to events and seminars to speak and advise on Prepping, Preparing or Private Meetings.
• Rob is a avid Bushcrafter and food Prepper. He has an extensive past of canning, building bags, and being a spokesperson at every GA Bushcrafting Meetup.
• Justin is one of our youngest employees but has won several competitions for orienteering with ROTC. He is well versed in compass work and assembling AR15's.