addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Marietta Preppers Networking Group Message Board › LDS Cannery in Tucker blogspot

LDS Cannery in Tucker blogspot

David M.
user 65496012
Marietta, GA
Post #: 14
Here is a link to some info on the LDS cannery in Tucker.
http://wecanprepare.b...­
Apparently this is a blog website for the "ward" (i.e., LDS church membership group of a given geographical area) in that area. We used to belong to the Mormon church back in the 80's and early 90's down in Orlando and as part of our service volunteer work I went to the honey cannery east of Orlando and extracted honey and canned it (I think it was 5 pounds of honey per can). I don't think they have honey at the cannery up here in Tucker. Although we left the church many years ago (didn't think all of their doctrine was right for us) they are a great group of people to work with and willing to help non-members. Food storage has been a huge part of the church for a very long time; probably goes back to the days when they moved westward toward Utah.