addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Marietta Preppers Networking Group Message Board › Has anyone seen this movie?

Has anyone seen this movie?

A former member
Post #: 3
http://www.youtube.co...­ It's called Thrive. I made my entire family watch it. Really shook us up. What is some of your takes on this? Jessica
Richard
user 9118206
Marietta, GA
Post #: 7
I haven't seen it, but am aware of its content. You can read opposing opinions here: http://thrivedebunked...­

Abuse by government, bankers etc. has been happening in exactly the same ways since Roman times. No conspiracy is required; it is simply an unfortunate confluence of natural human desires.

Also, never trust anything which involves Deepak Chopra.
A former member
Post #: 7
Good question Jessica - Nice counterpoint Richard. One thing I've learned through this journey of becoming more sustainable and more emergency-prepared is that 'fear' is not my friend.

I've learned that if I stay focused on what I 'can' do, learn as much as I can, don't worry about the stuff I can't control (nor the stuff I won't ever be able to do...like first aide or hunting or running the huge rotatiller we have in the garden), I am much more productive and happier.

I used to watch a lot of doomsday stuff back in 2010 and 2011 and I discovered that watching it doesn't make me better, stronger, wiser, or more prepared...I discovered in 2012 that when I'm happy and positive and focused on what I want, I get more of what I want. Go figure, right ;)

So with the meteorite that crashed in Russia, I'm not going to make anything of it other than meteorites have been hitting this planet for billions of years...it could have landed here...We got lucky...

Please keep the practical suggestions and solutions rolling in though...I read all of them and even print them and make notes too (great stuff guys!!!)

Cheers!
Wanda