addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Marietta Preppers Networking Group Message Board › I know we need it, but I also need to get my raised beds ready!

I know we need it, but I also need to get my raised beds ready!

Jeff O.
user 64547752
Marietta, GA
Post #: 6
My two established beds are 90% ready, but I'm putting in another 6X16 ft and really need it to dry out a little so I can get my mixtures in and established before planting. I've got over 150 veggies started and it would be nice to have a little time to let the beds settle before transplanting.