1. What is the MTA ?
The MTA is the largest non-for-profit Technical Analysis Association globally
(more than 4500 members in 85 countires).
In the UK we have a Chapter and are running Monthly Meetings
2. Who presents to the MTA (UK Chapter) Meetings ?
Institutional Traders & Analysts (banks, hedge funds) come to present their trading and analysis techniques.
The Monthly Meetings are free to attend.
3. What are the benefits of attending the Monthly Meetings ?
- Educational content (learn new market strategies)
- Networking opportunities (meet people in the industry and exchange business details)
- The events are free to attend (even for non members).
4. How can I have more information on the MTA ?
For more information on the MTA, you can watch the following short videos: