So far, no Members have shared a group review.
Check back soon!
**Please read full description and restrictions at the bottom before applying!! There is a 50+ waitlist and applications are NOT first come, first serve - so please read all directions!**
This group is for those looking for all the things you'd want in a girls only group: new to the area, looking for meaningful friendships, wanting to meet fun and professional women, from a group that is specifically for those who are in serious long-term committed relationships. That means some events will be for couples so we can include our significant other, though our main focus as a group is working on meeting other fun ladies, trying new things in the area, and making new friends. We do regular happy hours, dinners out, concerts, theater nights, movies, girls night out, brunch, wine tasting, and outdoor events (kayaking, running, tennis, hiking, etc.). We aim to focus events around what people want most. This group is age limited from late 20's to mid 30's. We are geographically limited to only those in residing in DC, Arlington and Alexandria.
What kind of women will you find in this group? We're almost entirely made up of working professionals. Lot's of brunch lovers! Some no kids, a few with young kids, and quite a few currently preggers. There are women who are currently planning their wedding, are newlywed, or have been married up to 10 years. We like a nice happy hour or a late night at a speakeasy themed bar, but don't tend to have any real late nights out on our calendar - zero traditional "night clubs". <br> We limit our group to less than 50 members very purposefully to keep it small, intimate, and very active. **We understand things come up, but if you do not attend at least 1 out of every 4 consecutive events we will assume you are no longer interested in being a member and will remove you from the group to make room for others. **
When applying, please note a committee of 5 people may review your application. When a time comes as space is available, we consider all applications that are on the waitlist to be added - this is not a first on the waitlist, first in type of group. We give the available space to those who seem the most interested, or offer the highest quality in answers. So please give thorough answers to the questions if you'd like to be added! And only apply if you meet the group requirements:
1. Married, or in a very serious long-term relationship (engaged, together for years and committed for life, etc.);
2. Are between the ages of 28-38;
3. Live in DC, Alexandria or Arlington - so inside the beltway on the VA side or in DC (We do not approve applications currently for those in MD, Woodbridge, Sterling, Herndon, Chantilly, etc. - it's too far for you to make it regularly to events);
4. Are willing to give complete answers to the questions and provide us with a photo on your application that is of yourself and not a pet, inanimate object, the back of your head, etc. We need to be able to recognize you when we meet the first time! You should check what photo you're using when you apply before you submit, because you're not able to change the one that appears on your application once you hit that submit button, and if you took the time to give great answers, it would be truly unfortunate to have to write them all over again because we need a better photo.
We consider all current applications when space is available and add those applications the group approves that meet those four criteria. The most complete applications are chosen first. Those that do not meet a criteria above (do not meet the age, location, photo, and relationship requirements, or have incomplete answers) will not be approved.
You will be removed from the group if:
1. You do not participate at least once in the first 4 events so we can get to meet you
2. Do not pay dues to cover meet up fees
3. No show two times after RSVP
4. If another current member makes a request.
207 Cool Creatives
3,519 Music Fans
2,331 Russian speakers