The Maryland/Virginia Jedi Chapter Message Board › Jedi Radio Show

Jedi Radio Show

@kungfubarber
Stantastic
Perry Hall, MD
Post #: 9
One of our organizer Jordan Bates has a radio show:

Welcome to Shatterpoint: Points of Contact. I am the host, Jordan Bates, and I would like to tell you a bit about my show. Shatterpoint is the ability to see, to feel out, the weaknesses in objects and people. With the use of such an ability one can use a pin needle to shatter a block of Cement. However, In this case, I intend to reveal various mental flaws that have been found in both Martial Artists and non-Martial Artist alike by highlighting possible causes. By discussing the very nature of the Martial Arts and its effects on Humanity, I will also reveal a variety of benefits, styles, and philosophies that can assist with your own recognition of such weaknesses. Every other week I will have a guest co-host to discuss with and the other shows will be a more communitive call in event.

His show is a part of the Knights of Awakening podcast series. They discuss various topics that are of interest to people following the path.

Jordan B.
user 30980142
Group Organizer
Dumfries, VA
Post #: 1
Thank you for sharing this, Stan.
@kungfubarber
Stantastic
Perry Hall, MD
Post #: 10
No problem bro
Alain
AltheElectrician
Columbia, MD
Post #: 15
I have two daughters, I can not get them to archery on the 9th. but I think they are eager to attend on the 16th. ,, if others are going would it be a terrible imposition if the could share the use of a bow?