At (RED) we believe that social media can be used to make the world a better place. Come join representatives from (RED) in unleashing fresh thinking around how social media can raise awareness and create solutions for social issues. Specifically we'll be talking about how social media can be used to tackle (RED)'s mission of helping to eliminate AIDS in Africa. Here's some questions we can discuss to get us started:
• How would you use social media to spread awareness about (RED)’s efforts to help
eliminate AIDS in Africa?
• What’s more effective in helping fight AIDS in Africa – Twitter or Facebook?
• What can we do at the meetup to spread the word? Tweets using #socialgood day will be streamed on (RED)’s homepage.
• How can / should social media be used to raise awareness around social issues?
• How can the innovation, tools, and techniques be used by organizations and people to foster and inspire real change?
• What are the barriers holding us back from making significant changes?
• What social causes are getting it right and why? See you there!