Massimo Bruno's Italian Supper Club Message Board › Thanksgivng & Christmas... Lots to Eat!

Thanksgivng & Christmas... Lots to Eat!

Andrea S.
user 8236047
East York, ON
Happy Weekend Everyone!

Well, it is really fall now and it seems the world has returned to the work. The lightness and fun that seemed to pervade the summer is past and many of us find ourselves focused on the realities of our work and obligations. So, how about a quick interruption for some thoughts about food, in my world that is always a welcome interruption!

Massimo is on his way back from Italy and with him he is bringing lots of inspiration for our upcoming Supper Clubs. Our next event on ­October 8th featuring the foods of Emilia Romania is a great way to start off your Thanksgiving weekend. Leave the cooking to Massimo and he will ensure that you won’t have one thought of Turkey and Stuffing. We still have a few seats open, so ­RSVP today!

On another note, Christmas is just a few months away and Christmas Parties are beginning to be discussed… Why not invite Massimo to your party. Depending upon your event, Massimo can: 1. Cater the food for your special event; 2. Be your very own private chef in your home or party venue; or, 3. You can book the Kitchen Studio along with Massimo to host the entire party. If you are interested in learning more, give me a call 416-712-5365, I will be happy to provide more details.

Take care and looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Ciao Ciao, Andrea