Hello Meatless Meetup members,
Sorry for the multiple emails, but I've just found out that, due to the forecast of rain for this Sunday, our vegan potluck at Jericho Beach this Sunday may be changed to a having a dinner at the nearby vegan restaurant, Dharma Kitchen (3667 W. Broadway) instead. If this does happen, I will send an email out to those who have rsvp'ed 'yes' or 'maybe' as soon as I find out. Currently, the forecast is set for rain for this day.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:http://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-Meatless-Meetup/calendar/14426690/
My apologies for the inconvenience of the pending bad weather,