|Sent on:||Friday, December 30, 2011 5:12 PM|
Happy New Year!
Two upcoming events:
Thursday, January 12 at 7pm
Price: $23 inclusive for everyone
Wild Rice in New West.
Gourmet menu (mostly organic, environmentally conscious restaurant):
• Hot and Sour soup, with local vegetables and house smoked chilli oil.
• Shitake mushroom and smoked tofu turnip cakes, pan fried with a pickled vegetable salad.
• Roasted Yam and Rosemary potstickers, red vinegar sesame sauce.
• 3 mushroom and caramelised onion steam buns, scallion verde and kecap manis.
• Taro and potato croquettes, cauliflower puree and pickled mushroom vinagrette.
• Local vegetable spring rolls, ginger soy agave dip.
• 5 treasure fried rice.
• Sticky Drunken beans, toasted cashews.
• Okanagan pear dumplings, star anise caramel and cinnamon sugar.
Thursday, January 26th at 7pm.
Price: $16.50 inclusive for everyone
Pearl Hot Pot
Lily has organized a culinary adventure at a hot pot restaurant where each diner cooks their own hot pot at their table. Check it out and RSVP here: