NO RSVP is necessary! PLEASE READ! ACTIONS REQUIRED! NO RSVP is necessary! NO RSVP is necessary!
ATTENTION ALL MAC MEMBERS:
So many of you participate in Trampoline Dodgeball registration is now open for anyone interested in joining the 1st (of many) MAC Trampoline Dodgeball Tournament!
The format and scoring will be revealed once we get closer to the even but a brief overview:
- 5v5 COED (minimum of one female player. Children under 16 can replace female requirement.)
- We will follow many of the same rules as our MAC Trampoline Dodgeball meetups
- We have a cap on how many signup so sign up EARLY!
- This will be 2-3 hours with teams rotating games
- Cost will be $60 per team or $12 per individual (“free agent”)
- Payment will be required prior to the tourney date
- You can approach with your own team or sign up as a free agent
- If you sign up as a small group and are short players…a free agent will be assigned to your team
- We are looking to hold this on 3/23/2013 (this will be 100% official date next week)
- A prize will be awarded to the winning team!
- NOTE: Spots are limited so sign up ASAP!
NO RSVP is necessary! NO RSVP is necessary! NO RSVP is necessary!
Please follow the instruction below. If you have specific people that you would like to be team-up with, let it be known in the email and that they also state that they want to play with you.
Note#2: Based on how quickly this fills…you might be placed on a waiting list.
Email the following information below to [masked] and one of the commissioners will email you back confirming that they received your message:
1. Full Name
2. Email Address
3. Phone Number
4. Are you already apart of a team or are you a free agent?
(Note: If you have specific people that you would like to be team-up with, let it be known in the email and that they also state that they want to play with you)
Again…NOTE: Based on how quickly this fills you might get a response back telling you that teams are full and you will be placed in a “waiting list”
LAST DAY TO SIGN-UP IS MARCH 1, 2013 (8pm)
***This announcement will remain up until we post the official meetup for the tourney or if the tourney fills up***
If you have questions: [masked]