Get there early. We need to start the games at 10:00 because some kids have it reserved at noon for their practice.
Come on out and join us for a fun friendly game of flag football.
This is for all skill levels and for fun.
Bring: water, cleats, football if you have one and a fun attitude.
Rules are simple and can be explained at the field:
1) No flag guarding (slapping away hands)
2) If you or the ball hits the ground, it is down at that point.
3) Don't yell at the person catching the ball.
4) Penalties are on the honor system, call it.
5) No diving.
6) Have fun and do your best not to hurt yourself or someone else.