Medina County Friends and Neighbors Message Board › What Ticks Me Off About Boston

What Ticks Me Off About Boston

Tom
user 10266156
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 2
I posted this in other social media as well:

So here is what ticks me off about Boston " According to the Senate Subcommittee on Investigation, 4,330 bombings occurred in the United States, about nine a day, from January 1969 to April 1970" This was obama's buddy, mentor and confidant "Bill Ayers"!!! Cities were not shut down, homes were not busted into looking for Ayers!! No, this terrorist and his accomplices are college professors and part of the obama administration.

How we forget that mass terrorism in that year and Personal Liberties and Property Rights were not abused. Heck, the enemy is now leading the education system and the country. Ohhhh you sheeple!! Sad that you only listen to the hypnotic luster of the guardians and are willing to give up Liberty for the false sense of economy and security.

IT IS YOUR Responsibility - Individually - to protect your family, ensure your economy and Maintain your Rights! The bureaucrats and career politicians are not interested in your Rights. As our Founders would say "Stand and be Manly according to our ancestors before us."

Just reminding you of what Samuel Adams said in 1768 “History, both ancient and modern, affords many instances of the overthrow of states and kingdoms by the power of soldiers who were raised and maintained at first under the plausible pretence of defending those very liberties which they afterwards destroyed. Even where there is a necessity for a military power within the land, which, by the way, rarely happens, a wise and prudent people will always have a jealous eye over it; for the maxims and rules of the army are essentially different from the genius of a free people and the laws of a free government."