Jul 14, 2013 · 10:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
- YOUR RSVP DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SPOT - ONLY TEXTING YOUR MEETUP NAME TO MY CELL [masked] DOES and I'll check your attendance 1 day before this event.
- Also to find out room number if you arrive late (max 15 min) or if you can't find us, please take down my cell phone number [masked] and call or text me.
- In the case of we don't get enough people, please check this site or your e-mail for possible cancellation.
This event's focus is to make Reiki more accessible and affordable to the community.
Join this event to exchange healings or just to try energy healing for the first time. If you practice Reiki or you are just curious, you are welcome to join us to celebrate and share the gift of the healing energy called Reiki.
• Reduces Stress
• Increase Energy and Removes Energy Blocks
• Enhances Health and Well Being
• Relieves Pain and Discomfort
• Promotes Personal Awareness and Spiritual Connection
• Improves Self-confidence and Self-esteem
This Event's goals are:
* To celebrate and share the gift of the healing energy called Reiki.
* To meet with like-minded people.
* To support each other on our personal healing paths.
* To expand each other's knowledge and understanding of the Reiki energy and our personal energy system.
What to expect:
A nurturing Reiki Share is for everyone attending to both give and receive Reiki healing in a supportive and loving environment. There may be 2, 3 or more people to each giving with one person receiving. These sessions last approximately 15 minutes, when that session has finished, someone else will then be treated. This rotation continues until everyone has received healing.
Benefits of Reiki Share:
- Attending a Reiki Share is a wonderful way of meeting other Reiki students, practitioners and teachers. Reiki Shares are also a good way to meet other like-minded people and discuss experiences of using, receiving or training in Reiki.
- For those who may wish to build their confidence in giving treatments or for those who have little or no experience of using Reiki, these Shares are a good way to build that confidence and knowledge.
- Reiki Practitioners can also benefit enormously from attending Reiki Shares as by nature; they are very giving and wish to heal others, sometimes forgetting their own needs. Reiki shares are an opportunity for them to receive healing.
- Participating in a Reiki share is very beneficial to the individual and to the whole group collectively. It is an amazing experience to be part of a group, meeting together, to heal and be healed.
We look forward to seeing you!
The cost for these events will be $15.00 to cover the cost of the space.