Laughter Exercises are a simple process, easy to learn and fun for all who wish to participate.
• MEDITATE ~ LAUGH ~ PLAY ~ CONNECT
• The Ultimate Stress Buster !
• Laugh to Let Go & Be Happy !
• For better health, greater joy & zest for life !
• Be with us and celebrate laughter in health, joy and peace !
• We don't just laugh because we're happy . . . We feel happy because we let go and laugh !!!
• Adults: $10/per person,
• If you bring: 1 guest $8.00/per person, or 2 or more guests $7.00/per person.
• Please, bring change with you if you are bringing any guest.
• Students: $5 !
The Centering Space,
59 Cambridge Ave.
By car, drive one light north of the Danforth, on Broadview, to Pretoria. Turn west, (left) to Cambridge, then south, (left again) to #59 Cambridge Ave.
By subway, get off @ Broadview/Danforth,
(Pls. call me so I can give you the shortcut[masked])
We can fit 6 cars in the front of the studio parking area. One row of 3, with the second row of 3 behind the first row. There is also street parking.
• After event, for those who wish, we can go out for food/drinks and more socializing, at one of the many, wonderful restaurants on the Danforth.
• Wear comfy clothes.
• Bring a towel or a Yoga mat if you have one & drinking water.
• Bring friends that want to laugh more in their lives, and kindly have them call me prior to the class;
• Bring an open heart & mind to enjoy lots of laughter and playfulness to de-stress and have some fun.
• Children are welcome when accompanied by an adult.
5 Secrets of Laughter Yoga Exercises
1: We Don’t Need Sense Of Humor To Laugh
2: Motion Creates Emotion
3: You Can Laugh Even If You Are Not Happy
4: Cultivate Childlike Playfulness
5: You Can Train Your Body And Mind To Laugh
More About Laughter Yoga Exercises
Love & Laughter to all,
Dan Jankovich, BSc.
Laughter Yoga Leader